Theme: Building an Accessible Workplace
Status: Hackathon Finished
Start: Sept. 8, 2021, 7 p.m.
End: Sept. 13, 2021, 5 p.m.
Organisation: Code Institute
Trust in SODA Hackathon #9
The September 2021: Building an Accessible Workplace Hackathon
At SODA Social, inclusion is the norm, not the exception. We focus on social impact and inclusivity.
Many people with disabilities face significant difficulties in finding employment. However, technology has the ability to create an accessible solution.
Small changes can be fundamental in making a difference and removing barriers to accessibility.
Building an Accessible Workplace, rethinking accessibility and solutions to help create a disability-friendly organisation.
Please note: All times are in BST(Irish/UK time)
- Wed, 8th Sep @ 19:00 - 20:00 : Introductory Webinar
- Thur, 9th Sep @ 18:00 - 19:30 : Panel Discussion & Networking session
- Mon, 13th Sep @ 15:00 : Project Submission Deadline
- Mon, 13th Sep @ 16:00 - 17:30 : Project Presentation Webinar
- Tue, 14th Sep @ 17:00 - 17:30 : Winners announced/Closing webinar
- The project provides a clear and substantial value to the user.
- The project uses an original or innovative idea, design or implementation.
- The project was well-planned and executed, using GitHub Projects
- Has a well structured and completed documentation (README & Wireframes)
- The project focus is realistic, and has an overall sense of completeness.