Theme: World NGO Day
Status: Hackathon Finished
Start: Feb. 15, 2023, 5 p.m.
End: Feb. 20, 2023, 3 p.m.
Organisation: Code Institute
February 2023 #28
More details will be announced during the Introductory webinar
Schedule: All times are in BST(Irish/UK time)
Wed, 15th Feb
- Register for the Intro Webinar Here, which kicks off the event at 17:00.
- Teams will be assigned immediately after the Intro Webinar and announced in the Slack channel
- Create your Slack IM group chat, & connect with your Team Facilitator.
Thur/Fri, 16th & 17th Feb
- Set up your team page in the Hackathon app, project board, workspaces etc.
- Plan your project, project management and dividing up of tasks.
- Recommended first deployment on Friday
Sat/Sun,18th & 19th Feb
- Each team member dedicates a minimum of 3-5 hours per day to working in sprints on solo tasks, chatting with, connecting and working together as a team.
- Continuous deployment
Mon, 20th Feb
- Final touches to project
- Update Hackathon App team page (team name, project name, banner, logo, description etc.
- Final deployment
- Submit project & add details to team page
- 3pm sharp - Project Submission Deadline - no further commits or changes to projects
- Register for the Project Presentations Webinar Here @ 17:00: At least one member per team to join and present.
Tue, 21st Feb
Winners will be announced at 4pm on Slack