Theme: World Emoji Day
Status: Hackathon Finished
Start: July 13, 2022, 5 p.m.
End: July 18, 2022, 3 p.m.
Organisation: Code Institute
July 2022 #22
Theme: WORLD EMOJI DAY!
Schedule: All times are in BST(Irish/UK time)
Wed, 13th July
- Register for the Intro Webinar Here, which kicks off the event at 16:30.
- Teams will be assigned immediately after the Intro Webinar and announced in the Slack channel
- Create your Slack IM group chat, & connect with your Team Facilitator.
Thur/Fri, 14th & 15th July
- Set up your team page in the Hackathon app, project board, workspaces etc.
- Plan your project, project management and dividing up of tasks.
- Recommended first deployment on Friday
Sat/Sun,16th & 17th July
- Each team member dedicates a minimum of 8-10 hours to working in sprints on solo tasks, chatting with, connecting and working together as a team.
- Continuous deployment
Mon, 18th July
- Final touches to project
- Update Hackathon App team page (team name, project name, banner, logo, description etc.
- Final deployment
- Submit project & add details to team page
- 3pm sharp - Project Submission Deadline - no further commits or changes to projects
- Register for the Project Presentations Webinar Here @ 16:30: At least one member per team to join and present.
Tue, 19th July
Winners will be announced at 4pm on Slack