Status: Hackathon Finished
Start: June 15, 2022, 4:30 p.m.
End: June 20, 2022, 3 p.m.
Organisation: Code Institute
June 2022 #20
The theme of Pride 2022 is TOGETHERNESS Don't for get to join the #proud-coders channel on Slack!
Project Ideas: TBA
The theme of Pride 2022 is TOGETHERNESS
Don't for get to join the #proud-coders channel on Slack!
Schedule: (All times below are GMT+1)
Wed, 15th June
- Register for the Intro Webinar, which kicks off the event at 16:30.
- Teams will be assigned immediately after the Intro Webinar and announced in the dedicated Slack channel
- Create your Slack IM group chat, & connect with your Team Facilitator.
Thur/Fri, 16th& 17th June
- Set up your team page in the Hackathon app, project board, workspaces etc.
- Plan your project, project management and dividing up of tasks.
- Recommended first deployment on Friday
Sat/Sun, 18th & 19th June
- Each team member dedicates a minimum of 8-10 hours to working in sprints on solo tasks, chatting with, connecting and working together as a team.
- Continuous deployment
Mon, 20th June
- Final touches to project
- Update Hackathon App team page (team name, project name, banner, logo, description etc.
- Final deployment
- Submit project & add details to team page
- 3pm sharp - Project Submission Deadline - no further commits or changes to projects
- Register for the Project Presentations Webinar @ 16:30
- At least one member per team to join.
- Walk presenter through a 2-3 minute (max) project presentation.
- 1-2 minutes for questions from Judges.
Tue, 21st June
Winners will be announced at 4pm on Slack
- The project provides a clear and substantial value to the user.
- The project uses an original or innovative idea, design or implementation.
- The project was well-planned and executed, using GitHub Projects
- Has a well structured and completed documentation (README & Wireframes)
- The project focus is realistic, and has an overall sense of completeness.